Statistics Don’t Lie…
Posted on July 15, 2011
by Terry Rogers
Someone sent me this. I thought it was so good, I had to share it with you.
How to stay safe in the world today!
Where is the safest place?
- Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
- DO NOT stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
- Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
- Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
- Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. So, above all else, AVOID hospitals.
You will be pleased to learn, that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to a previous physical disorder.
Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time, is at CHURCH!
See you Sunday!
Reblogged this on and commented:
Worth Sharing Again…