Statistics Don’t Lie…
Someone sent me this. I thought it was so good, I had to share it with you.
How to stay safe in the world today!
Where is the safest place?
- Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
- DO NOT stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
- Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
- Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
- Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. So, above all else, AVOID hospitals.
You will be pleased to learn, that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to a previous physical disorder.
Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time, is at CHURCH!
See you Sunday!