Memorial Day Weekend Recap
Here are a few thoughts about my Memorial Day Weekend:
- It wasn’t long enough! (How can 3 days go by so fast?)
- I spent part of Saturday at the church, getting reading for Sunday…
- I also cut my grass & did some yard work. (This was much-needed!)
- Enjoyed Saturday evening sitting on the swing, talking, and watching the balloons from Freedom Weekend Aloft.
- Sunday morning we honored our graduates at Faith Renewed and PS brought The Word. (Great Message & Service!)
- Sunday evening was our 5th Sunday Night of Worship & Fellowship. This is always a cool time when the folks from our church minister through song, music, or drama. (Some talented folk at FROC!)
- After the worship & food, I put on a clinic on the volleyball court. Our team was UNDEFEATED! (Will keep you posted if the streak stays alive or not.) I love hanging out with my Church Family!
- Monday I did something that I can never do enough of… I spent some quality time with my family. We went to the pool, had dinner together, and just hung out.
- I LOVED IT!
I hope this was your best Memorial Day Weekend ever!