Sunday Night Reflections…
A few thoughts from an amazing weekend!
- It’s Mother’s Day weekend! So first of all, THANK YOU to my mom, the mother of my kids, & to all the wonderful mothers out there. If you are a mom I hope you received the honor you deserved today. We really wouldn’t be here without you!
- Thankful for a great day at Faith Renewed. We are in a Series called DNA. Today I taught on what we believe in the area of healing.
- Romans 10:13 says, For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” The word saved means to make whole or to heal. Not only did Jesus die to forgive us of your sins, but also for our healing, & to deliver us from bondage.
- The cool thing is we saw God save today! He healed physical bodies! Set people free! We also saw the greatest salvation of all, crossing from death to life! He is HEALER!
- I also got to spend some time with my mom & dad today! So blessed to have Godly parents that love me & brought me up in the ways of God.
- Finished the day off with an incredible mother! My wife is a great “mommy”. Grateful to be able to do life with her.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend & I pray you have a blessed week!