Sunday Night Reflections…
A few thoughts from a great weekend…
- It’s been HOT the last several days and Summer doesn’t officially start until next week! WOW!!! Hope these past few days are not a sign of what’s coming our way…
- The Student Ministry had a car wash to raise funds for their Florida Mission Trip. It’s next month. Pray for the Renovate Crew. We have some AWESOME young people at Faith Renewed!
- Preached the 2nd Message of the Series entitled, “SEVEN” today.
- Taught on the Subject of ENVY. There’s never ANY pleasure with this sin, yet so many people are caught up in it.
- I will try to post the notes from the Message tomorrow.
- We had folks in the altar this morning repenting of envy. THAT’S AWESOME!
- Got the opportunity to pray with several folks today. I love to see God’s Spirit moving on people and drawing them into a deeper level of faith!
- Also, got to the chance to meet several new families today. Thankful for those that God is sending to be a part of our Church Family!
Time for some sleep!
Have a blessed night!