Sunday Night Reflections…
Posted on May 17, 2010
by Terry Rogers
Leave a Comment
A few thoughts from a great weekend…
- I turned 40 this week. WOW! Still feels weird to say that. I guess I better get use to it. Some folks from church threw a surprise party for me last night, I had a great time! I love spending time with my Church Family. Thank you to EVERYONE that came out and helped make that happen. BIG THANK YOU to Ms. Donna & Siau for all of your hard work to pull that off!!!
- Congratulations to my baby girl! She made the Varsity Cheerleading Team at her High School today. I’m proud of you! (They grow up WAY too fast)
- We had an awesome Service today at Faith Renewed! The worship ROCKED as always! The songs just flowed together. Each one was bragging on how good our God is. You know what happens when we do that, HE SHOWS UP!
- I continued the Series Who Am I? An awesome Word God has given me on helping us understand our true identity in Christ. Psalms 139:13&14 says, for You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
- God has a plan for your life. You are not an accident! Before you ever took your first breath, He knew you! I’m about to get happy just thinking about that.
- The best part of the weekend is that lives were changed!!! Some folks got their tickets for the box seats! (Had to be there) The view is always better from there and the food is great!
- I love what I do! I have people tell me often that they wouldn’t have my job. I can’t see me doing anything else.
- Can’t wait to see what HE does next…
Have a great night!